Friday, February 9, 2007

Ten Days To Remember


I was spoiled there's no other way to put it. I gave the local break a check every day for seven days before staying home to surf it. I drove with two boards those days till I was tired of driving.....longer and better waves beckoned from the south, so I followed like a happy puppy.

"The best this bank has been in ten years!"

"Haven't surfed this many good days in a row since I don't know when mate!"

"Where is everybody?"

The same size crowd never too many often just enough peppered the water. For a week straight it was double overhead on the sets and never less than shoulder high. By the end of the week it was a relief to get the 1/2 cord of wood delivered and move it to the shelter...........after finishing that I pulled into the lot to see A-frames splitting the local peaks.

No driving any further today.........................

3 comments:

Foul Pete said...

Ha, found ya. Better be careful about what sandbars you talk about from now on.

Gaz said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Mick said...

Great blog Gaz. I hate it when I find one I like... it means more reading and there's no time... no time.